Friday, December 13, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #179

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book. Hardsell that book to us - even if you haven't read it or if you hated it. (If you don't have bookcases, don't have six books on one shelf, etc. pick a book at random.)

I haven't read this yet so... this is gonna be hard... Well all I can say is that the story is pretty interesting and basically I buy books based on appearance (cover wise) hehehe... I don't why... So far, all my books with good looking covers have such amazing story lines (well, most of them anyway) Hmm.. I guess this story is based on parallel worlds that intersect and interconnect with each other so basically anyone can be your doppelgänger. It's pretty cool! 

Well, you should buy it anyway! hahaha 

1 comment: