Thursday, December 13, 2012

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #127

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...

If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern was the most touching book I've read so far that has made me cry. Even reading three or four time, still made me cry. Which scene you ask? Well, the last part was the most captive part of the book (there are other scenes that made me cry but the last part was the best) - When Elizabeth stayed in the children's playroom for days and never came out... well, she was painting all of the scenes that she, Ivan and her nephew had cherished. Every bit of memory was painted on the walls of the children's playroom. Including Ivan himself, who was watching Elizabeth and said, 'Goodbye'. 

He let her go and she was happy that she saw Ivan before her sight of 'seeing' these 'invisible people' disappeared. 

*This means that she's finally happy and at peace*


6 comments:

  1. I've heard of this author. I haven't read her books, but did see the film 'P.S. I Love You' which is an adaptation, but that film actually got to me; it's a great story.

    Old Follower
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2012/12/feature-follow-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this book! I think I cried at the ending as well.
    Great choice!
    New follower via GFC
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE Cecelia Ahern!
    I love that book, also P.S I Love You, Thanks For The Memories, Love, Rosie and a lot more.
    IYCSMN broke my heart and I've shed a lot of tears in P.S I Love You.
    You should read it. ;)
    Here's my FF.
    Have a great day!
    *Old GFC, new Linky follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read it but it sounds wonderful. I need to add it to my TBR list. New GFC follower.
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of it..I'll look it up on Goodreads. Jealous that you're reading Days of Blood and Starlight!

    New GFC follower.
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. old follower...hadn't heard of that one, but will certainly check out this author. Looks like a lot are familiar with her work and love it!
    Happy reading!
    Beth at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    ;D

    ReplyDelete